Are you being talked about? Is your attraction ranking up there with the big boys?
TripAdvisor has created a list of the most talked about Australian attractions based on the number of reviews submitted in 2012.
The top ten were more or less obvious, however the next ten were somewhat surprising.
Top ten talked about attractions in Australia:
- Sydney Harbour (Sydney)
- Sydney Opera House (Sydney)
- City Circle Tram (Melbourne)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge (Sydney)
- The Rocks (Sydney)
- Royal Botanic Gardens (Sydney)
- The Opera House to the Botanic Gardens Walk (Sydney)
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden (Perth)
- Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne (Melbourne)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (Melbourne)
Other most talked about attractions in Australia
- Melbourne Zoo (Melbourne)
- South Bank Parklands (Brisbane)
- Manly Beach (Sydney)
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk (Sydney)
- MONA (Hobart)
- Eureka Skydeck 88 (Melbourne)
- Australian War Memorial (Greater Canberra)
- Cairns Esplanade Swimming Lagoon (Cairns Region)
- Block Arcade (Melbourne)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (Brisbane)
What attractions do you mention when talking about Australia?